- About the Publisher (Aequitas Victoria)
The non-profit organization aims for making access to Justice possible for everyone living across the country based on the notion- PROMOTING ACCESS TO JUSTICE, TO LIVE A LIFE IN PEACE. Since for making access to Justice possible for everyone, it is important that all are made aware of their Rights and are provided with the minimum legal assistance so that they can approach to the proper institution adopting the efficient mechanism for addressing their grievances. Keeping in view this requirement, the organization is established for achieving the following objectives-
- To create awareness amongst the masses by providing information related to Law and Rights of the people through various mediums, like by organizing legal awareness campaigns, conferences, seminars, etc.;
- To provide legal advice on demand free of cost from renounced Advocates specialized in the concerned area of law and to guide everyone whoever strives for Justice legally;
- To provide a platform for making Court procedures easier for the Clients who want to approach the Judiciary for seeking Justice by arranging better communications between the Clients and the efficient Advocates who are well experienced in the field of law in which the Client needs assistance;
- To provide legal education to the young and desired candidates who are interested in knowing the law through courses designed by eminent Faculties who are experts in the field of law;
- To provide for internship opportunities under eminent Advocates for Law Students in order to make them pioneers in the field of Advocacy; and
- To provide for several other training opportunities along with building an environment for research in various aspects of law in order to strive for excellence in the field of law, since striving for excellence has also been provided as a Fundamental Duty of every Indian Citizens under the Constitution of India.
- About the Blog (Neolexvision)
As the name suggests, the blog aims for providing a platform to all the legally aware Indian citizens to pen down their visions on the existing laws and legal affairs in the Country. By this platform, the Blog wants to provide a thorough knowledge on the contemporary legal affairs across the country with a view to spread legal awareness amongst the masses. The blog is also created to provide quality content and an analysis of the intellectual qualities of the contributors to this blog.
Authors are free to write on any legal topics however topics related to contemporary legal affairs and issues will be given priority.
- Categories for Submission
- Legal Essays
- Case Summaries
- Law Book Reviews
- Reviews on Articles related to Law published in leading Journals
- Analysis of Laws, Enactments, Policies, Rules or Regulations
- How to submit
- Authorship of each entry is limited to the maximum of two authors.
- All submissions shall be free from plagiarism or shall not exceed 10% of similarity index, failing which will result into immediate rejection.
- All submissions shall be free from grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- All submissions shall include a declaration to absolve the organization from any liability.
- All submissions must also contain a Cover Letter consisting of the following details- Name, Institution, Designation, Phone Number and Email address. Note: all such information provided will be used only for the purpose of the blog.
- All the Articles belonging to any of the above categories shall not exceed 1000 words. If any submission exceeds the above word limits then such submissions will be summarily rejected.
- Entries shall not contain any political opinions.
- Entries shall also not contain any such particulars that might amount to defamation or injury to anyone’s sentiments or amount to any inconsistencies with any of the laws for the time being in force.
- All submissions shall be mailed to [email protected] with a suitable subject line.
- Formatting Guidelines
- The Format for writing shall be Times New Roman
- The Font Size of the Heading shall be 16
- The Font Size of the Main Body shall be 12
- The Heading shall be central aligned
- The Main Body shall be Justified aligned
- All references shall be duly acknowledged and Bluebook (20th edition) shall be used as a mode for citation
- Endnotes shall be used rather than using footnotes
- Publication fee
There is no Publication fee
- Contact info
In case of any further queries, please feel free to write at www.aequivic.in
- Official link
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.