Legal and Foreign Policy Forum is a nonprofit organization envisioned and determined to provide a forum, create opportunities, explore ideas and bring change through dialogue and deliberations to vision India a key player on the World Forum. With our motto “Speak your Mind”, we encourage students and fellow youngsters of India to take a keen interest in Legal Field and International Relations and deliver their ideas and solutions on issues pertaining to the same because we, here at Legal and Foreign Policy Forum truly believe in the ‘power of words’.
With this vision, we are proud to announce that we are organizing our “1st Online Elocution Competition, 2020“. This competition, which is going to be held on 15 August 2020, is an excellent opportunity for the students to deliver their ideas and solutions on the issues pertaining to Legal Field and International Relations.
What’s in for students?
1. Intriguing topics for delivering their speeches.
2. Exciting Cash Prizes for Winners.
3. E-Certificate of participation to all the Participants.
The details of the event are mentioned below:
1. Future of Indo-China diplomatic relations
2. World after Pandemic
3. Extra-Judicial Killing: Justice or Injustice?
4. Understanding mental health: Need and Deed of hour
5. Ram Mandir: A symbol of Indians faith in Judiciary, Secularism and Unity?
Date of Competition: 15 August 2020
Platform: Google Meet
Registration Fees: Rs. 150/-
Please, find the attachments for further details.
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.