About the Moot Court Competition:
Greetings from Asgar Khan Advocate Charitable Trust!
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that the 1st edition of Asgar Khan Advocate Online Moot Court Competition is being hosted and organized by us on 28th-30th August, 2020. In times of such global pandemic of COVID-19 we have felt that there is a need of virtual platform, where the law students can draft, plead and showcase their advocacy skill. Keeping in mind these requirements, we are organizing a virtual moot court competition whereby the student advocates will have to think and perform like a lawyer by applying principles of law to the facts of the moot problem within the sphere of law. We hereby extend a warm and cordial invitation to participate in this event, and we are looking forward to your enthusiastic participation.
- Teams must register by Google form.
- The Registration Fee per team is Rupees One Thousand Only. Rs. 1000/-.
- Mode of payment -UPI Transfer/any mode of online payment i.e. Paytm, Phonepe, Google pay, Amazon pay, BHIM.
- Account Details:
UPI- [email protected]
Paytm, Phonepe, Google pay, Amazon pay, BHIM on 9461239898
For Bank transfer contact – 9461239898
- Registration Starts- 17th July,2020
- Last Date of Registration- 10th August,2020
- Last Date of Memorial Submission- 23.59 hours of 25th August,2020
- Declaration of team codes- 27th August,2020
- Preliminary Round- 28th August,2020
- Quarters Round- 29th August,2020
- Semi Finals Round-29th August,2020
- Final Round-30th August,2020
Prizes to be awarded:
(a) Winning Team: Rs.5,100*/- (Five Thousand One Hundred Only) and E-certificates.
(b) Runner Up: Rs.2,500*/- (Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) and E-certificates.
(c) Best Student Advocate: Rs.1,500*/- (One Thousand and Five Hundred Only) and E-certificate.
(d) Best Memorial -Rs.1,100*/-(One Thousand One Hundred Only) and E-Certificate
The Amount of Prizes is subject to increase on discretion of organizers.
All participants will receive e-certificates for their participation.
For Further Information Contact:
For Registration Related Queries:
Moot Court Coordinator:
For Other Queries:
Mr.Gaurav Rathore- 8619368467
Mr.Karan Singh Shekhawat- 9772170402
Arzoo Khan – 9461239898
Kindly find the Brochure, Moot Proposition, Rule Book and Registration form attached below:
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.