About the Organization
Law & Order is a peer-reviewed online platform dedicated to students at all levels of post-secondary education, as well as scholarly experts interested in areas of law, policy, global affairs, and economics. Our mission is to highlight the voices of young scholars and legal professionals by giving them a space to share high-quality, reliable, and informative publications.
Law & Order accepts weekly submissions (academic articles or op-eds) on a rolling basis from all contributors. Law & Order seeks to publish exceptional academic work written on contemporary issues in the spheres of law, policy, global affairs, and economics.
How to Submit?
Co-authorship of up to two authors is allowed.
All submissions must be made to our email: lawandorder.blog[at]gmail.com with the subject line ‘Submission for Law & Order: specifying the field of your submission (law/policy/global affairs/economics) following the detailed submission guidelines here: https://www.law-order.org/submission-guidelines
- Submissions should fall between 700-2500 words in length.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- The articles should not be plagiarised (this includes self-plagiarism)
- The content should be written in Times New Roman Font with a size of 12. Line spacing should be 1.5, Justified.
- The article should contain footnotes and a bibliography. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing.
- Citations are to be of credible quality and must follow the Bluebook, 19th edition for legal articles and APA citation format for articles related to policy, global affairs, and economics
- There should be no Borders or Page numbers in the formatting.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only. Documents in pdf formats shall not be considered.
- Authors must include their full name, year of study, name of institution/ organization, phone no. and official email ID in the body of the e-mail.
- There is no publication fee.
Law & Order accepts weekly submissions on a rolling basis from all contributors.
An e-Certificate will be issued via email, acknowledging the hard work and skilled contribution of the author to the platform.
High-quality research papers, articles, or case comments may get an opportunity to work under our editorial team as a ‘Research Associate’.
In the case of any query, contact at [email protected].
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.