Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN[O]: 2582-306X and 9 indexings, which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
1.Are we lacking in the implementation of legislation?
2.Uniform Civil Code – A need for the hour
3.Should Artificial intelligence claim IP- Ownership?
Note : Video/Audio recording should be either for or against one of the topics
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Anyone pursuing undergraduate or post-graduate courses from recognized University or College.
Md. Wali Iftikhar, Advocate, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, Lucknow Bench BENCH
PAYMENT DETAILS :
Googlepay/Paytm/Phonepe at 7660899180
Deadline to register : September 27th, 2020
Deadline to submit : September 28th, 2020
Note : Participant can either mail( [email protected]) their recording after registration or else upload in the googleform while registering.
- MAKE A VIDEO THROUGH CAMERA (MAKE SURE YOUR GESTURE AND VOICE ARE CLEAR) OR AUDIO.
- VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN 1 MINUTE AND MORE THAN 10 MINUTES.
- DROP YOUR VIDEOS/AUDIOS IN THE MENTIONED SECTION OF THE GOOGLE FORM OR ELSE MAIL AT [email protected] AFTER REGISTERTING.
- Cash Prizes : 1st position- 600, 2nd position- 400, 3rd position- 300
- Certificate of Participation to all successfully registered candidates.
- Online internship opportunity at our legal world for top 3.
- Internship opportunity at Jus Corpus for top 2.
- 20% Discount on Legal Box (Professional CV Making Services by Law Laboratory) for all participants.
- Publication opportunity in JLSR(Discounted) for all the participants.
- Free blog publication to top 5 students in jus Corpus journal.
- Publication opportunity in legal fumes blog for all the participants for top 10.
- 10 percent off in KATOG (A unit of KATOG EDU LLP) courses for all the participants.
- E-book on Criminal Law by Legal Fumes for all the participants.
FOR ANY QUERY
Write to us at-[email protected]
Or contact 9389658270 (Hemant)
Note: Participant will be added in a WhatsApp group within 24 hours once he/she registers.
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.