Ex Gratia Law Journal is conducting a Public Elocution Competition on September 5th & 6th 2020. The Public Elocution looks at a broad aspect of how to be spontaneous and bring forth, quick thinking and skills to articulate quickly information relevant to the topic.
- It shall be open to everyone.
- Maximum participation: 50 (first come first serve basis)
- Cash prize and e-certificates shall be awarded
- All the Participants will get E-Certificate for Participation, The top 10 shall be provided with E-Certificates of Appreciation, the Winners will be provided with Merit E-Certificate.
- Registration Form :https://forms.gle/doDozHPH7WcGgiPt7
- ROUND 1: (Topics will be provided through Our Official Instagram Handle on September 4th, 2020)
Speaking time: 5 mins
FINALS: Top 10 (This is Impromptu, where the topic will be on the Sopt)
Prep time: 5 mins
Speaking time: 8 mins
PRIZES AND AWARDS:
- 1stprize: Rs. 1000+ E-Certificate of Merit + Internship
- 2nd prize: Rs. 700+ E-Certificate of Merit+ Internship
- 3rd prize: Rs. 500+ E-Certificate of Merit+ Internship
- Top 10: E-Certificate of appreciation + Internship
- E-Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants
Registration Fees – Rs. 150
You may transfer the amount using UPI to 9487490319 or [email protected]. For PayTM user scan the QR Code in the Google Forms.
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.