CS Executive can be pursued only after clearing CS Foundation or CSEET, whichever applicable.
Online Registration for Executive Programme
- Go to www.icsi.edu
- Click on ONLINE SERVICES
- LOGIN then Put your Username & Password (Your full Registration Number is your username & Password you can create of your own)
- Click My Account under Student option.
- Click Executive Registration under “Payment Request” option.
- Upload pass mark sheet of CS Foundation or CSEET whichever applicable.
- Make Payment of Rs 10,100/- through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- The Registration Fee is Rs. 2000
- The Education fee is 6500.
- The Pre exam test fee is 1000.
- The Orientation fee is 1000.
- Sale manual is 100.
- You are Successfully admitted in Executive Programme.
- Then Go to “Others” option to download Registration Letter / E-Identity Card.
- Once, registered in Executive programme, the registration is valid for 5 years.
Supply of Study Materials
If any student has taken registration through “Online Services “, then he/she shall be Supplied Study Materials directly by post from the Institute’s main stores Noida (email: [email protected]).
CS Executive New Syllabus (From 2017)
CS Executive Syllabus – MODULE 1
Paper – 1: Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Laws
Paper – 2: Company Law
Paper – 3: Setting up of Business Entities and Closure
Paper – 4: Tax Laws
CS Executive Syllabus – MODULE 2
Paper – 5: Corporate & Management Accounting
Paper – 6: Securities Laws & Capital Markets
Paper – 7: Economic, Business and Commercial Laws
Paper – 8: Financial and Strategic Management
CS Executive Old Syllabus (From 2013)
CS Executive Old Subjects – MODULE 1
Paper – 1: Company Law
Paper – 2: Cost and Management Accounting
Paper – 3: Economic and Commercial Laws
Paper – 4: Tax Laws and Practice
CS Executive Old Subjects – MODULE 2
Paper – 5: Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
Paper – 6: Capital Markets and Securities Laws
Paper – 7: Industrial, Labor and General Laws
Executive exams are conducted twice a year i. e June and December (Dates vary every year). It is the choice of the student whether to give one module at a time or two modules at the same time. The cost of examination for one module is Rs. 1200/-.
Last date for submission of application for appearing in the examination
25th March (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 9th April)
5th September (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 10th October)
Due to ongoing pandemic, for Dec 2020 exam, last date to pay fees for examination is 25th September.
Medium of Examination
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi.
A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
Time limit for completing CS Examination
A student is required to complete the Executive and the Professional examination within the registration period. However, on payment of requisite fees the validity of registration may be renewed or extended for further period subject to fulfilling the applicable guidelines.
Exemption from giving a paper in CS Executive examination
1) If passed LL.B. (Three Years Degree Course / or Five Years integrated Law Course) from a recognized University / Institute either constituted under an Act of Parliament or approved by AICTE/AIU and having secured 50% or more marks in the aggregate. (Qualification Code: 47), you get exemption in Module 1, Paper 1 Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws (Paper code- 421)
2) All final Pass Students of CA from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (Qualification Code: 44) can get exemption from Module-1 Paper 4: Tax Laws (Paper Code: 424), Module-2 Paper 5: Corporate & Management Accounting (Paper Code:425), Module-2 Paper 8: Financial & Strategic Management (Paper Code:428).