Professionals, legal researchers, and students (currently in any year of study of three-year/five-year law course) are eligible to send in their legal writeups.
The Legal State promotes article-based submissions on a wide range of topics, based on analyzing contemporary issues, policy decisions, case studies, proposing/recommending legislative reforms, judgment analysis or any latest topic related to Law and legal .
Everyone whose article is selected for publication, will be awarded a Certificate of Publication.
About The Legal State
The Legal State is an initiative started by Law students, launched on 27th September, 2020 and It is India’s one of the most popular and trusted websites for law students and all law aspirants. We at the legal state will help you grow in your work, help you in your writing skills and will provide you with as many resources as we can.
- Submissions must be original. By submitting an article, the author undertakes that it has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- Email your submissions to thelegalstate[at]gmail.com in an MS word document. The subject line of your email should be ‘The Legal State Blog’. The word limit for the manuscripts is between 1000-1500 words (including abstract). Authors are requested to adhere to the word limit.
- Grammar and concept should be correct. (We recommend the authors to run the articles through the Grammar checking tools before submitting them)
- Articles submitted should be original and unpublished. (Articles having more than 20% unoriginal content will be rejected).
- The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
- The cover letter of the author(s) must consist of the names, profession, and affiliation (university/firm/place of work).
- Structure of the article should be well constructed, i.e., must include every possible aspect of law and judicial pronouncements with regard to the title.
- Always use hyperlinks at the end of your article/blog/case review to avoid plagiarism.
- The Editorial Board may take up to 5-6 days to respond to submissions.
The manuscript submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following font styles:
- The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman.
- The font: size: Title: 16, headings: 14 the main body: 12.
- The text should be justified
- Line Spacing (main text): 1.15
- References: You have to mention all the sources you referred to while writing the article.
- References (formatting): Font Size 10, NORMAL
- Line Spacing (References): 1.0
We’ll get back to you within 5-6 working days regarding the selection of your article, after our team review it successfully.
Note: All the Article must be submitted only to [email protected]
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves