About Job Description at Leagle Samiksha:
We at Leagle Samiksha are looking for law students who have a powerful command on English language, sound legal knowledge and analytical skills. The post will provide exposure to many writings on Human Rights issues and provide a chance to broaden your knowledge while making a meaningful contribution to the legal fraternity.
Editors will be required to edit the articles submitted by interns for legal analysis, relevance, grammatical mistakes, citation errors, and writing structure. Editors will also be required to find new topics to be assigned to interns for blog writing.
The position is for the long term and permanent, though on a voluntary basis. No Editor will be assigned more than two articles in a month unless they express an intention to work more. Being an Editor- Volunteer is, therefore, a brilliant opportunity for students inclined towards research and willing to find a balance between co-curricular and academic commitments.
Number of Positions:
Incentives for Editors:
- Access to regular mentoring sessions by the Founder covering topics like SOP Writing, Legal Research,
- CV writing, Career Prospects in law, etc.
- Due credit in each publication and Letter of Appreciation at the end of the tenure.
- Letter of Recognition of Merit sent to college placement authorities for students who complete their internship with dedication.
- Editors who perform well shall be considered for promotion to the position of Content Managers after three months.
The following information is required:
- Your CV (max 2 pages)
- A Brief Statement of Purpose describing your interest in working with us and previous experience in research, writing and editing.
- A writing sample (Max 2000 words, published or unpublished) on any topic related to Human Rights.
Link for Application Form:
You may apply by filling up this form.
To Apply, Click Here
Note: If your application is successful, we will contact you for Round II of the selection process within 4-5 working days. Round II of the selection process shall comprise a small homework assignment.
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.