About Legally Flawless:
Legally Flawless is an online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution. The blog is read in 15+ countries. Also, it has been featured in the list of top 100 Indian Legal Blogs to follow in 2020 by Feed spot.
Our aim is to achieve the goal of spreading legal awareness and information in an easy format. This is to keep the readers updated with the developments in the legal industry. It tries to provide the readers with an authentic source of information to know about a particular problem or news.
It always encourages law students to write articles that can benefit people. Therefore, it accepts blogs on a rolling basis and that too without any publication fee.
Research Assistant Position
The Legally Flawless Blog has gained huge appreciation and reputation in a short span of time. Therefore, we require professionals who are good at writing blogs on legal topics and completing tasks provided by the team.
The duration is 1 month. It can be increased as per request by the concerned Research Assistant and if the team of Legally Flawless is satisfied with the work submitted.
What we expect from you?
1. To be diligent, sincere and committed to the task provided by Legally Flawless.
2. To have a LinkedIn account and mention “Research Assistant” at Legally Flawless as your experience.
3. To give a blog every 15 days of about 800 -1500 words.
4. To intimate 5 days before the deadline, in case you are not able to complete a blog or are engaged in college exams. (This would not be considered repeatedly.)
Benefits of being a Research Assistant
1. Letter of completion would be given to those who successfully accomplish the tasks.
2. Get recognised on one of the fastest growing Indian Law Blogs.
3. Empower your resume by writing for Legally Flawless Blog.
4. Enhance your knowledge and learn the art of writing quality blogs that are read globally.
5. The author of the best blog of the month would receive a CV Review from our expert panel.
Read the testimonials of our Past Research Assistants:
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.