About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that creates content and courses to bridge the learning gap between a classroom and a courtroom. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from any traditional Indian online course. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always interactive and fun!
About the Webinar
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Career prospects for young lawyers in the field of Maritime Law.
- Skills you must have to excel as a Maritime Lawyer.
- Top recruiters and growth prospects in Maritime Law.
- A chance to interact with our speaker and clear all your doubts about Maritime Law.
About the Speaker
Dhanya T Mallar is an advocate at the High Court of Kerala. Her practice is focused on Maritime Law, Energy Law, Investment Law, Food and Beverage Law, Dispute Resolution in international commercial agreements, and Property Law in India. She has appeared before various High Courts, Arbitration Tribunals, and various other tribunals/authorities. At present, she is a Senior Associate at V.J Mathew & Co, Cochin. Dhanya graduated from Symbiosis Law School, Pune in 2018 with a degree of Bachelor of Arts and Law and a further Diploma in Arbitration and Conciliation and Alternate Dispute Resolution systems with first class from Symbiosis Law School, Pune (SIU), 2014. She also has a Diploma in Information Technology from St. Aloysius P.U College, Mangalore, 2013. She is fluent in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Konkani, Kannada, and Tamil. She has basic proficiency in French and German.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 16th April 2021
- Time: 6.30 PM – 7.30 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp.)
Important Note concerning Certificates:
Certificates to all the participants, who are compliant with the terms and conditions, will be provided within one week of the date of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click on the link and fill the form to register for the webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
In case of any queries related to the Webinar, please write to us at [email protected] and [email protected] You can also reach us via WhatsApp at +91-9934483098 (Pratyaksha, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this google form.
- The participants must attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits along with the link of the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event. Failure to do so will result in outright disqualification.
- The post must be shared latest by April 20, else the participant shall lose his/her eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the Webinar.
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.