Internship Opportunity at The Legal Chronicle
Apply by 10th May, 2021
About The Legal Chronicle:
The Legal Chronicle is a virtual mentoring and guidance platform to give first-hand information to law students to assist them to navigate through law school. Besides providing access to information, we envision an organization that is known for the success of its students and not by the success of their Mentors.
About the Content Writing Internship:
- Selected interns’ day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing a list of important judgments on a subject of their preference.
- Researching on the judgments and preparing short case summaries.
- Implementing any changes suggested by the editor.
- Legal Research
- English Proficiency (Written)
Duration of Internship:
Who can Apply?
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are in their 1st year to 3rd year of law college.
- Are available for this Work from home internship & can start the work between May 10 to May 20, 2021.
- Can spare 4 to 5 hours a week for the internship.
Number of Positions:
Perks for the Selected Candidates:
- Certificate of Internship.
- LinkedIn Endorsement for Legal Research.
- Flexible Working hours & 5 days a Week Job.
The last date of application is May 10, 2021.
For further inquiries either drop a mail at [email protected] or WhatsApp at 8861410479.
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.