Which the best law college for you?
A Free Workshop by The Legal Chronicle
About The Legal Chronicle:
The Legal Chronicle or as our students call it, TLC, is a virtual mentoring platform to mentor law students in academics, career development, and co-curricular activities. To know about us, visit our website.
About The Event:
The event is a two-day Interactive Workshop for Law Aspirants (CLAT + Other Entrance Exams) of 3-year and 5-year Law courses all around the country.
The main intention of the workshop is to help the students understand the factors that should go behind deciding the ideal law school for you & introduce you to several unique & exciting activities that take place in law school.
About the Workshop:
The topics covered in the workshop will be as follows:
- How to decide your ideal law school?
- What difference will you observe in a Public & Private Law College?
- Activities in a Law School
- Mooting, ADR & other speaking activities.
- Research Papers, Blog writing & other writing activities
- How to prioritize between them?
What’s in it For Me if I Join?
TLC is known for the learning experience that we provide to our students. The following are the perks of attending:
- You will learn how & why placements of the college play no role in deciding where you should get admitted,
- You will learn the most important thing in law school, i.e. networking and making contacts,
- We will discuss the meaning of some very important things like mooting, researching, trial advocacy, internships, etc.
Note: There is a small reward from our side for every participant as a welcome gift to the legal profession!
Registration Fee and Process:
The registration is free for all participants.
Kindly click/tap here to fill the registration form.
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.