International Journal of Law and Jurisprudence – Volume I. Issue IV
Registered with Registrar of Newspapers for India
Submit by 30th May 2021
About The Journal:
The International Journal of Law and Jurisprudence is Registered with Registrar Newspapers for India(MPENG/2020/79238), double-blind, Peer-Reviewed, Quarterly Journal published by a team of Lawyers under the patronage of Ms. Geeta Luthra. Though she needs no introduction, Ms. Luthra, a stalwart super-lawyer, is a practicing Senior Advocate in the Supreme Court of India, and has vast experience in all fields of law. With such powerful credentials, we feel delighted to have her as a distinguished Patron of the Journal’s Board. For contributing your unpublished original work write on info[at]ijlj.net & submissions[at]ijlj.net.
Call for Papers:
The International Journal of Law & Jurisprudence Invites Articles, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries, and related research for the Volume I Issue IV. Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to submissions[at]ijlj.net with the name of authors and title of paper clearly mentioned in Subject of the Email latest by 30th May 2021
- Every Research Paper should be appropriately titled.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two. Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Garamond, Font size 11, 1.5 Line Spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Garamond, Size 10 Single Line Spacing.
- A margin of 2 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- You can send your work to [email protected] name of the authors and the title of the paper should be clearly mentioned in the Subject of the Email. The Email body must contain the name and contact number of the Author.
Anything related to law & Jurisprudence is acceptable. However, special preference shall be given to research on current and prominent topics of interest in law, politics and the society in general.
30th May 2021
The publication format of the Journal is Print only. Contributors will, however, have access to individual publications of their research papers on the above-mentioned website. So as to procure a printed copy of the current issue, an additional amount of INR 500 towards subscription charges will have to be paid.
Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes) | Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes) | Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes) | Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Single authored paper INR 1500
- Co-authored paper INR 2000
E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile number: +91-7879652007 and 9425017479 (Whatsapp)
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.