About the Workshop:
The present workshop will be conducted by Adv. Sneha Muralidharan.
Ms. Sneha is an advocate currently practicing in the District Court and Family Court of Pune. She is also a social worker and Co-Founder of the NGO “Inspiring Pink” promoting women empowerment. She did her LL.M. on Constitutional and Administrative Law from Christ University, Bangalore, and has written various research papers which have been published in International and National Journals, one of her major contribution in legal research has been her paper on “PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF INDIA, USA, UK AND SOUTH AFRICA”, published in IJRAR – International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR).
Topics to be Covered in Workshop:
In the present Workshop you’ll be learning about: –
- Introduction to Research & Legal Research,
- Different Methodologies of Legal Research,
- How to select a topic for your Research paper,
- How to analyze your research questions, hypothesis, statement of the problem,
- How to structure down your Research paper,
- What shall be your conclusions and suggestions.
- What to add to your final research draft?
- How to check your plagiarism?
- How to do paraphrasing,
- When, Where and How to publish the final draft of research.
Date &Time of Workshop:
12th &13th June 2021 (Saturday & Sunday) at 4:00 PM via Google Meet.
E-Certificate and Research Guide E-Book.
To register kindly make the payment first of INR 500/- only, and make a note of transaction ID, after making the payment fill up the registration form given on the website, to confirm your registration for the Workshop.
If you face any trouble while making payment, Paytm or Gpay on 9527733855.
Important Note- Register for the workshop before 25th May, 2021 by paying INR 450/-Registration on first- come- first-serve basis.
In case of any doubt regarding this post, you can visit the official website of Le Droit.
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.