Brain Booster Articles [ISBN: 978-1636065946]
Call for chapters and blogs – An Anthology of Articles (June 2021)
Submit by June 15
About the blog:
Brain Booster Articles [ISBN: 978-1636065946] seeks to provide a platform to everyone who wishes to write or analyze any legal, social, motivational and contemporary issues. It seeks to foster research and writing skills.
Call for chapters and blogs:
Brain Booster Articles invites submission from students, professionals or others who are interested in publishing with us.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Brain Booster Articles welcomes all articles related to law, socio-legal and contemporary issues.
- All the published articles will be published in the printed book as well as in the Kindle e-book
- The cover and the interior designs will be created by our editors and all the books will be available on Amazon as well as in the Kindle store
- If the author would like to include his/her photo and biography in the book, kindly send those details in the mail.
- All the authors whose work is published will get the E-Certificate of Publication with the ISBN
- The only articles which are published by Brain Booster Articles will be transferred for the printed book
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s). Authorship is permitted to up to three authors.
- The Article must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to [email protected], and the subject line of the email should include your blog title and your name. If you would like your blog piece to include a photo and a short biography, please include this information in your submission email.
- The word limit for each post is 750 to 4000 (excluding endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The manuscripts which are found to have plagiarized content above 15% will be disqualified without review.
Last date of submission: June 15, 2021
Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission
Publication: Within two days from the selection of article
No prior registration fee to be paid. After selection requisite fee has to be paid
- Single authored Paper: INR 200
- Co-authored Paper: INR 300
- Author upto three: INR 400
- Author upto five: INR 500
E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp: + 91 9952657851
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.