About Legal Lock:
The Legal Lock is a blog site that provides a wide array of knowledge about the recent developments in various legal fields and makes it available to the readers in a crisp manner. The main objective is to keep the legal fraternity updated about the recent developments in the field of law and to provide them constructive opinions over current socio-legal issues. It aims to spread legal knowledge and create awareness among the masses.
About the Internship opportunity:
Our company requires a team of talented interns to create compelling blog posts, white papers, social media content, and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include (Social Media Management):
- Write clear marketing copy of the promotional brands.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using content management systems.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include (Content Writing):
- Writing 2 blogs/articles per day.
- Research on various legal aspects and case laws.
- Case Summaries
- News Briefing
Note: The ideal candidate should have relevant skills, required for the internship he/she is applying for.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work-from-home internship.
- Pursuing 3 years or 5 years LLB program.
- can start the work from home internship between 25th July and 4th August 2021.
- are available for a duration of 1 month.
- have relevant skills and interests.
Registration Link for the Internship:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
NOTE: APPLICATIONS OTHER THAN THIS FORM WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AT ALL.
1. Should be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
2. Candidates with a strong writing portfolio and a bachelor’s degree would be given preference.
6 days a week/FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.