Journal of Unique Law and Students
Call for Papers: 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞 𝐈𝐈𝐈
Greetings for the day!
In furtherance to the launch of Volume I Issue III of our Journal of Unique Laws and Students, we hereby invite you to participate, write and explore recent development(s) in the field of law, law in litigation, and its practice. Thus, Volume I Issue III of the Journal comprises primarily of the following themes:
I. CRIMINAL LAW
II. ARBITRATION LAW
III. COMPETITION LAW
About the Unique Law – Call for Papers:
We are pleased to inform you that we are now accepting scholarly unpublished papers from students, teachers, scholars, and professionals for 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞 𝐈𝐈𝐈 of our 𝘑𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.
Volume I Issue III of the Journal has been launched to highlight the recent developments in the field of law, the law in litigation and arbitration, and its practice.
Details of Submission:
Last date of Submission:
September 15, 2021, 11:59 P.M.
Times New Roman, Size 12, Line Spacing 1.5
- All submissions must follow the 20th Bluebook style of citation.
- All submissions must contain an abstract of maximum of 250 words.
- The content should be original and plagiarism should not exceed 20%.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of 2 authors is allowed.
- There is no processing and publication fee.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only and shall be emailed at [email protected].
Please find attached below a list of sub-themes pertaining to the above-mentioned themes. Kindly note that the sub-themes are merely suggestive and not exhaustive in nature. Looking forward to your response!
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.