About The Competition:
Quiz shall take place Online and it will include only Multiple Choice Questions. The participants can participate in the quiz from any place with the use of Computer, Laptop or Mobile Phone with internet connection.
The results declared would be final and the authority vests with LEX REPOSITORY to change or modify the same.
Lex Repository is committed to providing Articles based upon legal subjects and it covers all the issues associated with them. It focuses to provide content on subjects that are not commonly discussed. The ultimate aim is to add insights to our readers and adding novel concepts to their knowledge.
Lex Repository is proud to announce, 5th Online Quiz Competition in the interest of proud learners.
Format Of Quiz:
- The quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 25; all questions will carry 02 marks
- There will be no negative marking.
- The total time period to attempt these questions will be 15 minutes.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from a total of 50 Marks.
Note- In the case where there are two participants with the same score then performance will be evaluated on the basis of time taken to complete the quiz.
- 1st Prize- 3,100 & Excellence Trophy
- 2nd Prize- Rs 2,100 & Excellence Trophy
- 3rd Prize – Rs 1,100 & Excellence Trophy
- Participants who score above 40 marks will be provided a Certificate of Excellence.
NOTE: – ‘Certificate of Participation’ will be provided to all Participants.
- INR 100/-
Mode Of Payment:
- Paytm – Participants can make payment to 9818143266 on Paytm (Mr. Somay Rustagi).
- For Google Pay/ PhonePe – Participants can make payment to 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi).
- Bank Transfer – Participants can also pay via bank account Transfer. The details for the same are as follows
Beneficiary Name- Somay Rustagi
Account Number- 62483038056
IFS Code- SBIN00021310
Account Type- Saving
Bank- State Bank of India
After the payment, all the participants need to send the screenshot of the same to [email protected] or WhatsApp on 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi) with Full Name.
NOTE- If any failure to attend the quiz after the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
How To Register?
- The participants have to pay the registration fee via any of the above-mentioned payment modes.
- After registration, participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form:
- Filling in details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory.
Important Dates And Deadlines:
- Last date for Registration –15th October 2021
- The Quiz link and Details will be provided – 15th October 2021
- Dates of Quiz –16th October & 17th October 2021
Rules And Guidelines For The Quiz:
- Each Participant will get only One Attempt
- Participants have to attempt the quiz in one sitting without the use of unfair means
- Multiple submissions from participants will lead to disqualification
- thelexrepository.com reserves the right of final verdict regarding disputes
- The quiz will include basic questions related to Post Independence Indian History (from 1947-2021)
- The quiz will include landmark events occurred post-independence.
In case of any queries, you may contact us at [email protected] or 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi).
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.