Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN[O]: 2582-306X and 9 indexings, which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized, and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
- Whether laws passed during British Regime are in accordance with present-day Indian scenario?
- Is there a Need to implement Gender Neutral laws in India?
- Implementation of Artificial intelligence in legal Sector.
Note: Video/Audio recording should be either for or against one of the topics
Who can Participate:
Anyone pursuing under-graduate or post-graduate courses from a recognized University or College.
Mr. Akash Garg, Practising Advocate, District, and Sessions Court, Patiala
Googlepay/Paytm/Phonepe at 7660899180
Deadline to register: October 15, 2021
Deadline to submit audio/video recording: October 16, 2021
Note: Participants can either mail( [email protected]) their recording after registration or else upload it in the Google form while registering.
- Make a video through the camera (make sure your gesture and voice are clear) or audio.
- Video/audio recording should not be less than 1 minute and more than 10 minutes.
- Drop your videos/audios in the mentioned section of the google form or else mail at [email protected] after registering.
- Free publication for Top 3 either in a journal bearing ISSN or Book with ISBN.
- Certificate of Merit to Top 3.
- Certificate of Participation to all successfully registered candidates.
- Online internship opportunity at JLSR for top 3.
- Publication opportunity in JLSR(Discounted) for all the participants.
- 15 percent off in KATOG (A unit of KATOG EDU LLP) courses for all the participants.
For Any Query
Disclaimer: Team Law Informants tries to ensure that the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.